Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saga continues...



Guys..just tell me, how it feels when you are all set to watch DDLJ and finally end up watching Hello Brother(STATUARY WARNING: never ever go for this movie..I became an Atheist after watching that hunkajunk).This is what happened when I had my first faint transient glimspse of the college.

In a week time I got settled a bit.In that 1 week, what was the scenario...let me give you a brief elucidation.

MESS

Mine was Narmada mess(Vth).Truly incredible.It was damn huge(100 can have their supper at a time with 100 waiting outside).It was elegantly constructed(Clear water dripping from the terrace on our chequered colour table) and was fully Air-Conditioned(out of 6 fans only 3 worked).

Food quality was mind-blowing(2cm thick oil layer over the cereals and chapatis uncooked at the edges(well, it had edges) embellished with brown wafers at the centre, vegetable curry was always an unsolved mystery). No discrimination whatsoever on any basis was followed(dogs and crows had the permanent membership at our mess, few dogs even stopped coming).

Thanking you god for proffering me this wonderful oppurtunity to be blessed with a Harry Potter movie kinda mess where I had "everything I want"(actually,"anything I can").I extend my heartfelt thanks to our mess committee for equipping me with steel intestines that can digest even 10 betel nuts at a time.

Classes

Classes were horrible.Each class of 1 hour duration seems to be as long as powercut in Bihar. I remember there was 1 teacher who use to give lecture on environmental science.Almost 80% of the time(sometimes even 120%) he use to brag about himself that he has been to this place, that university, X project, Y research.blah blah...everyday.Cmon, who gives a damn whether he has been doing a research project in Oklahoma university in Japan or doing a project on Selassianna tribes of Jamaica.Eventually, I thought of giving him "SHUT UP AND TEACH" award. Guys..truly speaking...as far as I am concerned attending classes were just like forcing carbon to form pentavalent bonds.Strictly no no.

Thats all as per now.Ragging incidents in the next post.

12 comments:

RON ... said...

cool man...
liked the last line specially... the pentavalent bonds thing... awesome...!!!

Manu Sinha said...

Mess description is incredible dude..
you can probably get kidney stones in future..beware...

LordDJoKeR said...

where's my previous comment???...:o

shanky......... said...

nice post

gradually u are gaining speed
soon you will outcross me

Unknown said...

abe..gud..work..done..
waiting4..ur..ragging..incidents..n..try..to..mention..some..gud..memories..of..urs..n..frds

LordDJoKeR said...

hehe.. sach sach likhna abt ur ragging.. :P

murthy_thehandsome(?) said...

really well described man.. dude after the last two posts i have become ur fan... the best thing it's described in a very simple but in a very humourous way.. i loved it...

Unknown said...

This was good, Would expect something better next time

angel from heaven said...

haha the joys of student days well written.

Anonymous said...

excellent buddy..reminds me of my good old days

keerthu said...

hey really ur blogs r superb!! just keep going... i'm waiting for ur next post.. the thing is manu posted his PJ in ur blog also!!!!!!!:)

nishit4friends said...

pretty neat stuff