Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nostalgia


I still remember the day, 16th august -05 when I was sitting idle in 2670, Ganga Kaveri Exp., AS-II coach,seat no. 56, feeling pretty excited still mixed with a tingle of impending fear. Well, excited to join a college of my choice along with the branch I love(Okay,I lied) and frightened that I may be humiliated,molested,petrified,mortified by the savage seniors.

OHH.....by the way who am I...

So, This is Vineet Singh. A fresh passout from NIT Warangal('09) presently at Petrofac(an oil and gas industry) in Chennai.The only thing that I have learned in 1 month of my corporate life experiences is that I am not fit for it. Guys... tell you one thing,if the administration decides to fire just one guy from the newly recruited GETs( graduate Enginner Trainees)...unanimously they will choose me.

BUT who cares...(well, I do care).

About me...myself a guy who is very passionate and energetic.(Almost in all job interviews when they asked the two positivism in me, I blabbered this thing only).About my passion, heyy, I am a guy who loves Racing(with snails),Driving(tricycles and Bugattis),Hunting killer whales,Skydiving (without parachutes),Skateboarding on landslides, Surfing on Bullet trains and flying on paper kites.I have also been into cooking.I love making Dosas(esp. the stone variety) and these days I am also into animal welfare activities like raising Panda Bears and teaching them how to peel bananas.

I am a Bookworm( and not a bookworm bitch) too.My favourite novels:

1. Harry Potter and book of lousy sequels

2. A Dolt who sold his Ferrari.

3. Mein Kampf (no one gave a damn).

And my personal hot favorite ....

4. Histoire de ma vie(it was ultimate as I didnt understand a word of it, spanish aint my thing or is it french..either way, who cares).

In nutshell, I read a lot...encyclopedia in particular.

I think its enough. You cant digest anymore I guess.

Okay..back to College in my next post.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

bhai u rock..i have always loved ur sense of humour..n liked this post too..

Kevin said...

nice one...makes me wanna start blogging again after reading d post... and BTW, welcome 2 d world of blogging...hope 2 see more from u...

Jodha said...

nice one, it made me feel nostalgic about your style of humor back in 2004 :)

murthy_thehandsome(?) said...

saale awesome man.. opening post main hi phod diya.. very humourous description abt ya.. i loved it..

Unknown said...

lol
great sense of humor
shows me ma future

neha said...

lol...ok i read something diffrent after a long tym :)

angel from heaven said...

Nice self into!!!Well narrated.

Unknown said...

if i could read whole blog after being drunk, then certainly ur work is praiseworthy....
gud work man..

S said...

To be very frank, I didn't find it funny or humorous at all ... it was just a humble intro (could have been much better, though) .. welcome to blogger world and expecting you to write better :)

And don't take me otherwise ... it was just an honest opinion :)

Visit me too, if you like... ! :)
In love with me and life
Take care

keerthu said...

hey vineet finally i'm commenting on ur blog man!!!! its amazing man!! Really u rocks! but really u read all the pages of those books or just the title;)(especially mein kampf) too much yaar!!!

Anonymous said...

itz amazin dudeeee

Unknown said...

lfmao!!!
funny stuff mate, keep blogging! \m/

Karthik said...

you really have a nice way of saying things, dude. And about your favourite novels, it was a nice one. And i thought i had a good sense of humour. What was i thinking?? :)

Tanima said...

Nice introduction! I forgot to write one when I started my blog.

Keerthi said...

nice.... :)

vineet said...

@all..thanks a lot..more to come..

shash.destroyer@gmail.com said...

interesting and unique way of describing yourself :D